I help active women advance their dance & fitness goals through dance & pilates!
Thank you for stopping by!
To contact me for your event, please see here.
For a list of all my current classes, please see the Classes page or scroll below!
For my 2022 Upcoming Events, please see here.
For the Shahrzad in Vancouver workshop intensive & gala show, click here.
**Please SUBSCRIBE to my monthly newsletter & receive a free pilates video! Click here
Bellydance: Fall 2022
Mondays: VIRTUAL Beginners 2/ Intermediate class
- Belly Dance classes will cover technique, combinations, rhythms and choreography.
- Time: Mon 19:30-20:30
- Session 1: September 12 – October 17 *No class October 10 ($67.50)
- Session 2: October 24 – November 28 *No class November 21 ($67.50)
- Drop in rates: $17
- Tuesdays: Intermediate / Advanced Class at The Arc
Belly Dance classes will cover technique, combinations, rhythms and choreography.
- Time: Tue 19:30-21:00
- Session 1: September 6 – October 4 ($113)
- Session 2: October 11 – November 8 ($113)
- Drop in rates: $25
- To register, please contact Ashley Rhianne
Classes can be paid via etransfer or Paypal (send as Friends & Family).
- All and only virtual classes are recorded and sent out to participants
- No refunds for or carrying over of missed classes
Ashley Rhianne has been a certified Stott Pilates instructor since spring 2018. She is fully qualified in mat, reformer and all other apparatus. Having her Rehabilitation Assistant diploma from Capilano University as a Physiotherapy assistant, she has over 12 years of experience working in orthopedic, cardiac, neuro, geriatric and chronic disease patients.
She has also taken university level anatomy & physiology and exercise physiology courses in addition to the Stott Pilates training. Ashley Rhianne has a keen interest in woman’s health and is taking courses in pelvic floor health to deepen her knowledge and bring more to her clients. She hopes to keep expanding into the world of pre & post-natal education.
As a Pilates Instructor, she is committed to helping individuals work through their health conditions to become stronger and pain-free. Her rehabilitation background combined with her love of fitness brings a dynamic edge to her training and classes. Ashley Rhianne has been teaching at Club Pilates Kitsilano since fall 2018 and has clinical pilates experience working 1:1 with clients. She is now also teaching classes at Foundation Reformer Pilates in West Vancouver as well as her own classes online.
Current Offerings: CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO MATERNITY LEAVE
- Mondays & Saturday classes at Foundation Reformer Pilates;
- Wednesdays at 5pm PST on Zoom
- $12/class or 4 classes for $40
- Private pilates apparatus sessions now available in East Van. Sliding scale $65-$95/hr
- To register, please contact Ashley Rhianne *All virtual bellydance & pilates classes are recorded and sent out to participants ** Please note there are no refunds or carrying over on missed classes